G180220 Electronic Positioning Length Stop and Bead Measuring System
with RF Data Transfer
User friendly icon menu.
Receives and stores sizes in real time by RF radio frequency.
Editing of size list received by radio frequency.
Manual execution for ad hoc sizes.
Ability to input cutting list manually.
Automatic retraction of fence at end of each cut - to help operator to remove bead.
Visualisation of reference value of each bead.
visualisation of machine state:
Features and benefits:
· Radio transmission of sizes to the length stop - avoids risk of cable connection or time transferring data chips.
· Able to store 100 sizes (if the calliper is not under radio control) - allowing one person to measure and a second person can operate the cutting station
· Able to store and use 99 different value of size correction - For bead at 90º `overlap
· Able to store and use 99 different alphanumeric reference - To recognise the kind of bead to be cut (colour or shape…)
· Able to set a proportional correction factor - This will increase or decrease the bead length in function of the taken size.
· Software able to manage three different extension bars (as supplied).
· Sleep function for a quick restart.
· Internal aerial.
· Ergonomic design mates it easy to use.
Technical Data for Length STOP: Technical Data for Calliper :
Movement : By stepper motor Absolute measuring device
Power supply : 230V 50/60Hz Power supply : 4 rechargeable batteries AAA
Display : LCD graphic Display : 2 lines LCD 16 characters
Min/Max size : 0/3,000mm Industrial Keyboard 6 buttons
Max stroke : 3,000mm
Weight : 70Kg
For more information, including a leaflet and references for this machine please submit your details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01582 562218. Thank you.